Our Gamepoint Basketball team are excited to be safely restarting training. As we come together, we are strictly following all state and local guidelines to keep our players and staff safe. Safety protocol will include: Checking temperatures, sanitizing hands and sanitizing basketballs. We will have hand sanitizer and wipes available at practice.
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. No parents or spectators will be allowed to watch practice.
2. No sharing of drinks at all.
3. There can be no hanging out in the gym after practice.
4. Players will need to wear their mask upon entering and exiting the gym. Players will not need to wear masks during workouts.
5. Coaches will be wearing masks during practice.